Sheer Comfort (15-20)
Sheer Comfort Hosiery for Women - Knee High Nylon with Lycra (15-20)
Fashionable, comfortable and durable. Classic ultra sheer hose with our signature non-binding support band and proprietary soft-seam construction provides ultimate comfort and style.
Shape to Fit Sheer Comfort Hosiery for Women feature Moderate graduated support to:
- Prevent swelling in legs, ankles and feet
- Alleviate early lower limb conditions
- Encourage circulatory wellness
Ideal following surgery, during and after pregnancy and when traveling.
Shape to Fit Sheer Comfort Hosiery for Women also feature:
- Signature non-binding comfort band
- Easy-on graduated compression
- Fresh weave odor control
- Soft seam construction
- 100% latex-free
Sheer Comfort colors include: nude, honey and black. Also available in Open-Toe and Sheer Lace styles.
Customer Service Phone Number: 877.350.4701
Customer Service E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Shipping for orders $50 or more
- For all orders under $50 shipping is a flat rate of $6.99
- All orders on Shape to Fit ship via UPS Ground
30 Day Return and Exchange Policy
If you’d like to return or exchange your order please e-mail customer service at email@example.com, or call us at 877-350-4701 and we will be happy to assist you! All you have to do is provide us with the reason for return and tell us your request. Should your order qualify for a refund or exchange, we will be glad to issue a return authorization number which must be noted in your return shipment. Orders returned without a return authorization number may be subject to a 15% restocking fee or a loss of credit.
Return and Exchange Policy Details:
Comfort and Diabetic Footwear:
- All footwear must be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt in an unworn and resalable condition.
- Please be sure to only wear your new shoes indoors on carpeting until you know you’re happy with them.
- Any footwear worn outdoors or that have signs of wear will be returned without refund.
Diabetic Socks and Men and Women’s Support Hosiery/Socks:
- All sock and hosiery products may only be returned for a refund if they are UNWORN and in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- If socks or hosiery are worn, products may Be exchanged for products of equal or greater value within 30 days if the product is in the original packaging. If the products have been worn please wash them before returning.
- No refunds will be given on products that have been opened, tried on, worn or that are not in their original packaging.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RETURNS TO:
ATTN: Shape to Fit Division
10300 N. Enterprise Dr.
Mequon, WI 53092
Include the original packing slip with the return authorization number noted. Please also indicate the RA number on the outside of the package.
*Shipping charges on returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer, except in cases of defective product or our error.
*Freight charges from the original order will not be refunded.
*Any coupons or discounts will not be honored on exchanges unless it was our error.
Q: How do I know if I need support hosiery?
A: Almost everyone can benefit from the use of properly made graduated compression wear, usually called support hosiery or socks. The level of compression, expressed in terms of mmHg (millimeters of mercury per square inch), depends on the individual wearer’s level of need. For many people, the 10-15 and 15-20 levels provide extra support and help those minor venous conditions and ease tired, aching feet and legs.
Q: How is support hosiery different from regular pantyhose?
A: Regular pantyhose are not made to fit the shape of the body and are often tighter as they cover the larger portions of your leg. This can create a dangerous "tourniquet" and restrict healthy blood flow. Properly made graduated support hosiery and socks are made with lower compression (tightness) as they move up your legs. This supports proper blood flow and assists your veins as they work against the forces of gravity.
Q: How does support hosiery work?
A: Support hosiery and socks compress the walls of your veins, which helps the valves (gates) in your veins to function more efficiently. This same compression tightens the walls of the veins and increases the velocity of flow back to your heart.
Q: How do I know what level of compression I need?
A: Your doctor will guide you through this decision based upon your condition. It is safe and beneficial for almost everyone to wear "gentle" compression of 10-15mmHg. If you suffer from minor venous conditions such as varicose or spider veins, 15-20mmHg may be better. Unless you currently wear above 20mmHg compression wear for already prescribed needs, please consult with your physician.
Q: How long should I wear my support hosiery?
A: You can wear your compression socks and hosiery all day. They are particularly beneficial during work hours or whenever you are sitting or standing for long periods of time, such as on a long airplane flight. However, it is recommended that you do not sleep in your graduated compression stockings.